PAY IN 3 EASY PAYMENTS, INTEREST-FREE
Three equal payments are automatically collected every 30 days from your debit or credit card. You get all the “closure” of a full upfront payment, but with the cash-flow benefits of spreading the cost. The total amount charged to your card is no greater than if you simply paid for the entire purchase up front (provided the agreed payment schedule is followed). Pretty great, huh!
How it works
- Place an order & head to check out.
- Select Klarna as your payment option–no need to create a Klarna account.
- Place your order and you’re done! Klarna will automatically collect three equal payments, 30 days apart from your debit or credit card with no added charges or hassle. Pretty great, huh!
What you need to get started:
- A UK bank account
- Be 18 years of age or older
- A UK residential address
Having trouble paying for your order with Klarna?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You are using a pre-paid debit card.